Horizons is St Martins 6th Form based in Derby City Centre.
- enable students to develop their independence and individuality
- support students to contribute positively in the community as valued citizens
- empower students on their learning journey towards realising their potential
Horizons is a safe place where students feel happy. A place where students are respected for who they are and where they are given opportunities to learn new things every day.
What we do
- Enterprise and Project learning
- Skillsbuilder-8 essential Transferable Skills
- Placements/vocational experience
- Confidence and Independence
All students must have an EHCP to attend. Admissions are through the EHCP Annual Review process starting in Year 11 and it is advised for both students and Parent Carers to visit this uniquely situated post-16 offer. An application form and interview are offered as part of the process for prospective students but does not confirm placement offers.
For more information, please call us on 01332 571151.